To ensure transparency of personal data processing and fulfilment of legal obligations, we hereby inform you, our customers or potential customers, about processing of your personal data. Therefore, we have prepared this document where you can find all necessary information in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of The European Parliament and of The Council of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Who is controller of your personal data?
Controller of your personal data is company GZ Media a.s. with its registered office at Loděnice, Tovární 340, zip code 26712, Czech Republic, incorporated at Municipal Court in Prague, section B, insert 10185, reg. No. 27380068 (hereafter “We”)
What personal data do we process about you and why?
For the purpose of providing our services on the best possible level and to fulfil all legal requirements, we can process the following personal data about you: name, surname, birthdate, ID number, address, nationality, e-mial, phone number, credit card information, date of accommodation.
Who are we transferring your data to?
We can transfer your data to the Police (foreign section) and municipal authority as it is required by relevant legislation.
Our processor, with whom we have always entered into a personal data processing agreement, can get acquainted with your data. Please contact us for an up-to-date list of our processors.
We do not transfer your data to any third country or international organization.
How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your data for the period of the purpose of its processing, i.e. for the duration of your accommodation and for the period required by applicable laws, or by our legitimate interest in the protection of our rights, i.e. during the respective limitation periods. For more information do not hesitate to contact us.
Your personal data security
Personal data security and privacy is our top priority. The basis is that all of our staff are bound by confidentiality and are regularly trained on the issue of security of information and personal data. Of course, we strictly control access privileges, both at the level of physical and logical security. Regularly, we also conduct a security risk analysis within our company to design and take the necessary remedial action.
For your protection and protection of our property, we have installed CCTV system containing two cameras. We keep these records for only limited period and then we immediately delete them (they are automatically rewritten) if we or any authority in charge of investigating an offence does not need them as evidence for suspected criminal offenses act. For more information do not hesitate to contact us.
What are your rights?
According to the GDPR you have the following rights:
- if we realize any of the processing based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent any time on the contacts hereunder;
- right to access to your personal data to find out what personal data do we process about you;
- right to rectification of inaccurate data;
- right to erasure of your personal data if it is possible;
- right to restriction of processing in cases foreseen by the GDPR;
- right to data portability where the processing is based or consent or contract and is carried out by automated means;
- right to object in case the processing is based on our legitimate interest. In such case we shall restrict the processing unless we have an interest in the processing or for the creation, exercise or protection of our legitimate claims.
- if you think that your personal data are being misused, have a right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection (uoou.cz).
How can you contact us?
You may send any inquiries, comments or requests regarding personal data processing to email@example.com, or in writing to our address, addressed to „Jana Plotová“.